Whether it’s ordering a boat, scheduling a visit, asking a question, giving us feedback, or just to say hello, we’d love to hear from you.
The Carpenter’s Boat Shop
440 Old County Road
Pemaquid, Maine 04558
(GPS users: be sure to enter the town as “Bristol” instead of Pemaquid.)
Get In Touch
Join Our Mailing List
From the South
- Take 95N to 295N
- Take 295N to Coastal Rt. 1 in Brunswick
- Follow Coastal Rt. 1 to Business Rt. 1 Damariscotta
- Follow Business Rt. 1 N through Damariscotta. Just after “The First” bank on the right, take a right onto Rt. 129/130
- ***Follow Rt. 129/130 for a ways. (You’ll be on Rt. 130 for about 10 miles total) The road will fork about 4 miles south near Hanley’s gas station on the left. Be sure to stay left on Rt. 130.
- Continue to follow Rt. 130 another 6 miles, through Bristol Mills and beyond.
- Eventually, you will see Hammond Lumber on the right. Take the 1st left after Hammond Lumber onto Old County Road. The Bristol Area Library is on the corner of the road. If you pass an elementary school on the right, you just missed the turn.
- Follow Old County Road about 1 mile – until the road turns to dirt. The Boat Shop will be on both sides of the Road. There is a parking lot just past the Boat Shop sign on the left.
From the North
- Take Rt. 1 South
- Take a Left onto Business Rt. 1, downtown Damariscotta.
- Go about 2.5 miles, then turn Left onto Rt. 129/130. Just after the Baptist Church on the Left. You’ll see “The First” bank ahead on the other side of the corner.
- Follow as above from ***